Stillman Property Management, a property management company gives us a recap of its year’s activities in business and philanthropy.
The Mamaroneck business has taken over the management of two small commercial buildings and 620 cooperative and condominium units in six different properties:
• Chatsworth Gardens, 14 N. Chatsworth Ave., Larchmont, a 75-unit mid-rise condominium complex (March 2013). (See photo above.)
• Crest Manor, 377 N. Broadway, Yonkers, a 144-unit cooperative (August 2013)
• 12 Westchester Ave., White Plains, a 74-unit mid-rise landscaped cooperative (September 2013)
• Grassy Sprain Owners Corp., Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, a 124-unit attached-garden-home landscaped cooperative (October 2013)
• Farband Housing, 2925 Matthews Ave., Bronx a 132-unit urban cooperative (October 2013)
• Librett Properties: Logan Librett LLC, 72 Main St., and M. & H. Librett LLC, 55 Webster Ave., New Rochelle (June 2013)
• Palmer House, 2333-2345 Palmer Ave., New Rochelle, a 71-unit landscaped cooperative (December 2013)
And another highlight this year was recognition by Westchester County Legislator Bill Ryan and Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) of ongoing philanthropic activities by Roy Stillman, the company’s president. This year he donated space at 170 East Post Road in White Plains for the WJCS program, Pass It On Kid’s Kloset, and leased space at below-market cost to the new WJCS Taft Community Room at the same address, the company said.
“We welcome the new properties and their residents and tenants to the Stillman family,” Stillman said. “With roots dating back to the 1940s, we uphold our reputation for superior service and specialized management programs that help properties operate as smoothly and efficiently as possible.”
Stillman Property Management offers property management services throughout Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties as well as in Fairfield County, Connecticut and in New York City.