Katheryn DeClerck, associate broker with Better Homes and Gardens Rand in Warwick, will serve as the 2013 president of the Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS® (HGAR), while Russ Woolley, owner and principal broker of Wright Bros. Real Estate in Nyack, will be the President of the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. (HGMLS).
DeClerck succeeds Nancy Kennedy of Houlihan Lawrence in Croton, the 2012 HGAR president, and Woolley takes over the reins from Gary Leogrande of Keller Williams in White Plains, the 2012 HGMLS President. Kennedy and Leogrande will remain on the executive committees of HGAR and HGMLS respectively.
DeClerck, of Goshen, is currently a director with the New York State Association of Realtors and has chaired the group’s communications and public relations committees.
Woolley, of Upper Nyack, has been in the real estate business for 34 years. He has served as president of the former Rockland County Board of Realtors and has been the owner and principal broker of Wright Bros. Real Estate for the past 11 years. Woolley is a charter member of the Congers/Valley Cottage Rotary Club and chairman of the Church Council of the New City United Methodist Church. He also serves on the Committee of Church and Society, which is involved with social concerns.
In addition to the president, the 2013 HGAR officers elected include:
- Diane Cummins of Prudential Douglas Elliman in Somers as HGAR’s President-Elect for 2014
- John Lease III of John Lease Realtors in Newburgh as Regional VP, Orange County
- Drew Kessler of ERA Tucker Associates in Nanuet as Regional VP Rockland County
- Gail Fattizzi of Westchester Real Estate Inc. in Eastchester as Regional VP Westchester/Putnam Counties
- Jennifer Maher of Keller Williams in White Plains as Regional VP, Westchester/Putnam Counties
- Sharon Tucker of ERA Tucker Associates in Nanuet will serve as Secretary-Treasurer
The new HGMLS Officers include:
- J. Philip Faranda of J. Philip Real Estate in Briarcliff Manor as Vice President
- Leah Caro of Bronxville-Ley Real Estate in Bronxville as Secretary
- Rosemarie Pelatti of Keller Williams in New City as Treasurer