Office space owner and manager Mack-Cali announced a half dozen new deals in the area today.
Portfolio-wide, Mack-Cali leased 932,990 square feet of space during the third quarter of 2012, including 378,173 square feet in Westchester, Rockland and Fairfield counties.
Highlights of the third quarter transactions include:
- United Parcel Service, Inc. signed a lease renewal for the entire 77,200-square-foot 3 Warehouse Lane in Elmsford. The industrial/warehouse building is located in Elmsford Distribution Center. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Ivan Abry, senior director of leasing.
- FedEx Ground Package System, Inc. extended its term for the entire 66,000-square-foot 600 West Avenue in Stamford. The office/flex building is located in Stamford Executive Park. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Ivan Abry.
- CSC Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Cablevision Systems, a global telecommunications and media company, signed a renewal lease for 38,900 square feet at 6 Executive Plaza in Yonkers. The 80,000-square-foot office/flex building, located in South Westchester Executive Park, is 100 percent leased. Mack-Cali was represented in house by Ivan Abry.
- The Artina Group, Inc., a manufacturer of software compatible forms for business printing, signed a relocation and extension of 19,250 square feet at 250 Clearbrook Road in Elmsford. The 155,000 square-foot office/flex building, located in Cross Westchester Executive Park, is 94.5 percent leased. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Louis Amalfitano, senior director of leasing.
- Also at 250 Clearbrook Road, General Phosphorix LLC, a distributor of novel beverages, signed transactions totaling 18,250 square feet. The transactions represent a 15,350-square-foot renewal and a 2,900-square-foot expansion. Mack-Cali was represented in house by Ivan Abry.
- Phoenix Fitness Ventures, Inc., dba Court Sports, a fitness health club, signed a new lease for 17,863 square feet at 150 Clearbrook Road in Elmsford. The 74,900-square-foot office/flex building, located in Cross Westchester Executive Park, is 99.3 percent leased. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Danielle Rollins, leasing associate.
In addition, Mack-Cali previously announced that Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workplaces, has signed eight new leases during the quarter totaling 110,242 square feet. The transactions included leases for space at 7 Skyline Drive at Mid-Westchester Executive Park in Hawthorne and 400 Rella Boulevard in Suffern.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer, commented, “While overall market activity continues to be sluggish, we are pleased with the leasing activity we are seeing in the Westchester, Rockland, and Fairfield county markets, where we continue to be the landlord of choice.”