The Westchester office owner and manager owns 170 Hamilton Ave. in the thriving central business district of downtown White Plains.
These new deals, which have an aggregate value of more than $4 million, bring the building to 86 percent occupancy.
Jamie Schwartz, executive vice president of GHP Office Realty represented the owner on the following deals:
- The Digital Arts Experience, a family owned company, just opened its first 8,000 square foot state-of-the art digital computer and recording learning center in the street level retail space at the building. DAE provides non-traditional enrichment programs that focus on personal technology and digital media arts. DAE was represented by Bruce Wenig of Rakow Commercial Real Estate.
- Bikkal & Associates, P.C., an immigration law firm relocated from within the Central Business District, and signed a long term lease for 2,978 square feet. The Tenant was represented by Michael McCarthy, Director at Colliers International CT.
- Breton Agency, Inc., a privately held web-based marketing and public relations company relocated from Valhalla into 2,116 square feet on the third floor. Bruce Wenig of Rakow Commercial Realty Group, Inc. represented the tenant.
- Havkins Rosenfeld Ritzert & Varriale, LLP, an insurance defense law firm, having offices in Long Island and Manhattan is expanding and opening a 2100 square foot office on the second floor.
- Marx/Okubo Associates, Inc., leased 5,356 square feet on the second floor of the building. Marx/Okubo is one of the premiere project management firms in the USA, with over 400 top tier clients. Their project management services cover development, design, construction, engineering, and environmental. Kevin McCarthy of CBR represented the tenant.
- Meghan McEvoy, Leasing Associate at GHP Office Realty, represented the owner in a 2,786 square foot expansion on the second floor with Revolution Marketing, a corporate marketing firm that specializes in music festivals.
GHP Office Realty also announced the completion of its building renovations including the lobby and elevator cabs, re-striping of its on site 120 vehicle parking lot and upgraded landscaping and signage at the building. The capital program cost more than $250,000.
The building has additional office availabilities of approximately 4,005 square feet and 1,536 square feet on the 2nd floor where reasonable subdivisions will be considered. The ground floor boasts an available 4,306 square feet retail/medical/office unit with great visibility.
For more information, contact Jamie Schwartz at (914) 642-9300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.